Visit the United Kingdom and journey back through the ages at every stop along the way. From the historic homes of England and Northern Ireland’s vibrant culture, to the amazing archaeological sites dotted around the wild landscapes of Scotland – this country has it all. Stand before the world-famous monument of Stonehenge, discuss the political murals of West Belfast and sample a golden dram at a Scottish whisky distillery.
May 28 2020
Country Information - United Kingdom
- Currency - The currency of the United Kingdom is the Great British Pound
- How to Dress - Generally people in the UK dress quite casually. The weather in the UK is unreliable so it's best to take an umbrella with you
- Cultural Differences - There are four countries which make up the United Kingdom - England, Scotland, Wale and Northern Ireland. They each vary considerably but are all proud nations with a multitude of history
- Language - The common language in the UK is English
- Tipping - Tipping is widely appreciated in the United Kingdom. Archaeological Tours will take care of gratuities to restaurant staff, local guides and drivers